When a gravity connection to a main sewer isn’t feasible pump chambers or pumping stations can provide a solution, they can be single or twin pump systems.
ALL pump chambers and pump stations need servicing at least every 12 months or for more frequently depending on how critical the pumps are to operations and the type of waste water being pumped.
Here’s what you can expect to receive when you have your pump station serviced:
- visual inspection of chamber, internal pipework/fittings and cables
- pump down chamber in hand mode
- check all float switches – adjust position if required
- check non-return valves to ensure that they are free from blockages and left in good working order – change if necessary.
- switch lead pump to ensure equal wear of both pumps if necessary or check auto changeover on control panel.
- clean down of chamber, pump and float switches
- test run all pumps in auto or hand mode
- final check – pipework/fittings and cables, gate valve(s) open, alarm / control panel switched on, 240v or 3 phase power on, lids and covers secure
- service report
Usually we will provide a quote for a tailored service plan to suit your installation and requirements.
How we can help?
Contact us on 01772 846193 / 07968 143756 or fill in the contact form if you have any wastewater queries or require advice. We can advise on the installation of new systems and carry out maintenance work on your drains, drainage field, pump chamber, septic tank or package sewage treatment plant.